However, when receiving the same message for the second time… I read it more attentively… more thoughtfully.
An appreciation goes to my dear friend, Khairiah in Sabah who had sent this valuable message to me via SMS.
I have decided to rewrite the message in this blog so that it can be shared with others who never received such message. Plus, I do hope it can continuously be as a reminder for me as well, insyaAllah...~
5 important lessons to learn from a humble pencil:
1) It tells you that everything you do will always leave a mark
2) You can always correct the mistakes u make
3) What is important is what is inside you and not outside of you
4) In life, you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do and stronger in whatever you face
5) To be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by Allah.
*** ****** ***** ***** *****
“So, whoever does righteous good deeds while he is a believer (in Oneness of Allah), his efforts will not be rejected. Verily, We record it for him (in his Book of deeds).
“Barangsiapa mengerjakan kebajikan dan dia beriman, maka usahanya tidak akan ditolak (disia-siakan). Dan sesungguhnya, Kami lah yang mencatatkan untuknya (di dalam buku amalannya).