Thursday, June 24, 2010

* Friendship Remains and Memory Stays *

FAITH makes all things possible

LOVE makes all things easy

HOPE makes all things work


Alhamdulillah, all praise be to ALLAH. Finally, my cohort 3 and I have finished our first degree study. This is the end of our long journey as Teslians for 6 years! Huh, it’s not a short period. Personally, my overall result is exclusively dedicated for my beloved parents and family for their endless prayers and encouragements. Let me quote beautiful words had been said by the hero of my heart, particularly my father. I had written this on my Facebook wall:

Alhamdulillah, kamu telah tamat belajar di institusi pengajian tapi kamu akan terus belajar di ‘sekolah kehidupan’. Ucapakanlah ‘selamat tinggal’ kepada ujian di dewan peperiksaan tapi ucapkanlah ‘selamat datang’ kepada ujian di alam pekerjaan. Ujian yang jauh lebih sukar daripada ujian dengan pen dan kertas. Maka, letaklah ALLAH di tangga teratas!”

[Hj. Mohamed Bakrim b. Hj. Sani, 2010]



My Cohort 3,

All through the years, we have been together. We are different yet we are able to stand as ONE team. After six years of joys and tears, “good bye” seems to be the hardest word. No matter how far we are apart, our hearts are closely attached. We care for each other just like siblings. We have learned to love each other. Indeed, we live as if in a big happy family. The friendship remains and the memories stay. I gonna miss every single soul with individual’s uniqueness. Thank you to the advancement of technology. We are able to keep in touch forever, insyaAllah.


Currently, I’m still waiting for the job posting as a teacher. Most probably, I will start my teaching career in a secondary school somewhere in Pahang. I hope so. It’s not a 100% guarantee but 90% sure, hehe. Anyway, life is all about choice. Now, I wanna choose the best thing to do at the right time, insyaAllah.. Please guide me, my Lord. Amin Ya Rabbal A’lamin..~

Learn from the past

Plan for the future

But be in the present…

1 comment:

asyrafdinie said...

Alf Mabruk ukhti. Berakhir juga perjalanan yang panjang untuk mendapatkan degree. Alhamdulillah. Barakallahu fik. Benarlah kata2 ayah awak, bahawa pelajaran lepas ini lebih mencabar dan memerlukan lebih banyak pengorbanan krn ia berkenaan kehidupan secara keseluruhannya. Smg berjaya dan saya mendoakan moga Allah swt sentiasa bersama dengan awak dan membantu awak sepanjang perjalanan yg penuh liku ini. Ameen.

p/s:6 tahun tu satu jangka masa yg sangat lama. Kalau amik medicine ni mmg dah grade la. patut nya cikgu pun kene ada initial Dr la depan die kan? hehe..

All the best and Gud luck sis..